Cow Shed 2
Steve developed Cowshed 2 based on two principles: first on the basis of creating a place in which we would love to holiday; secondly, utilising his passion for sustainable building and natural materials. Book below via Home-from-Home Perthshire.
Available to all 3 cottages:
• Ample parking space in front of the properties
• Spacious, secure undercover storage for bikes, golfing, fishing, riding or any other gear you wish to bring
• A great many walks in the local area, some starting from the doorstep. From 30 minute strolls to all-day hill walks and local Munros.
• Copious amounts of information about the local and not so local area: from walking maps (all grades of walking) through to sites to visit, day trips, nearby amenities, services, culture, food shopping and restaurants
• Provision of all bed linen & towels
• Hand soap, shower gel, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, multi-surface cleaner, tea towels, hand towels, dish clothes, toilet rolls, kitchen roll – all in plentiful supply.
• Unlimited logs for the wood burner
• Handmade coffee tables, bedside, lamps, clocks, and other fittings by Steve the owner
• Walking poles, binoculars & umbrellas
• Steve and Kirsty, and their absolute desire to welcome and help you enjoy your holidays at Lettoch
• Sorry but we do not allow pets
• We're very sorry but the Cow Sheds are strictly for 2 adults only and not suitable for children under the age of 14
This has got to be the most relaxing place in the world. We chose to stay in Cow Shed 2 because we have had a busy few years and really wanted to have a calming, restorative holiday. Cow shed 2 is the perfect place to do this. We had the perfect stay. The property is so cosy and beautiful.
We really enjoyed our visit to the Cowshed 2. It’s a very comfortable place to stay - warm, stylish, well equipped, and convenient for many interesting walks and local places of interest.
Well what could we say from beginning to end was fantastic. Steve so helpful and accommodating... It was truly a remarkable experience. Thank you and we will see you soon.
Cottage Overview: The Essentials
• Full central underfloor heating (which you control)
• 40” TV with soundbar, Freesat, Blu-Ray Player and free wifi
• Washing machine / tumble dryer
• En-suite Bathroom – walk in power shower
• Kitchen – electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge, countertop freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle
• Large one-bedroom cottage for two
• Open plan living and kitchen area
• Decking with seating and views looking south and west
• Super kingsize bed, which can be slit into two full size singles
• Log Burner
Pricing & Availability
Cottage availability is displayed via Home-from-Home Perthshire
Ready to book? Book via Home-from-Home Perthshire below.