Lettoch Beag, an extension to the original farmhouse, is a new addition to Lettoch Farm. Built using traditional stone with larch cladding, this unique house offers luxurious and distinctive holiday accommodation that matches the high standards of The Cow Shed & Cow Shed 2. Book below via Home-from-Home Perthshire.
Available to all 3 cottages:
• Ample parking space in front of the properties
• Spacious, secure undercover storage for bikes, golfing, fishing, riding or any other gear you wish to bring
• A great many walks in the local area, some starting from the doorstep. From 30 minute strolls to all-day hill walks and local Munros.
• Copious amounts of information about the local and not so local area: from walking maps (all grades of walking) through to sites to visit, day trips, nearby amenities, services, culture, food shopping and restaurants
• Provision of all bed linen & towels
• Hand soap, shower gel, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, multi-surface cleaner, tea towels, hand towels, dish clothes, toilet rolls, kitchen roll – all in plentiful supply.
• Unlimited logs for the wood burner
• Handmade coffee tables, bedside, lamps, clocks, and other fittings by Steve the owner
• Walking poles, binoculars & umbrellas
• Steve and Kirsty, and their absolute desire to welcome and help you enjoy your holidays at Lettoch
• Sorry but we do not allow pets
• We're very sorry but the Cow Sheds are strictly for 2 adults only and not suitable for children under the age of 14
• This cottage has an Energy Efficiency Rating in Band C (76) and an Environmental Impact Rating of Band C (73)
Our stay here was perfect. The house is extremely comfortable, with a lovely, friendly, relaxing feel, wonderful beds, lots of space, & the most beautiful views. We were warmly welcomed by owners, Steve and Kirsty, next door, who are so fortunate to live all year in such a fabulous spot.
We loved our stay at Lettoch Beag it was perfect. The accommodation was 5 star it had everything we could possibly require and more, we will definitely return and are already recommending it without hesitation. The owners were very welcoming ( loved the bread and scones) a lovely touch.
We really liked the stay here, it was the second week of our honeymoon and it was fantastic. The welcome was great, quality of the cottage and location fantastic, and the cleanliness and facilities offered just perfect. A great big thank you for making it all so special!
Cottage Overview: The Essentials
• 40” TV with soundbar, Freesat, Blu-Ray Player and free wifi
• Washing machine & tumble dryer
• Kitchen – electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge, countertop freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle
• Two bathrooms, including en-suite
• A 1920’s Challen Baby Grand Piano (tuned annually)
• Private garden and outdoor seating
• Large two-bedroom cottage (one en-suite) for up to four people
• Open plan living and kitchen area
• Decking with seating and views looking south and west
• Super kingsize beds, which can be slit into full size singles
• Log Burner
• Full central underfloor heating (which you control)