Available to all 3 cottages:
• Ample parking space in front of the properties
• Spacious, secure undercover storage for bikes, golfing, fishing, riding or any other gear you wish to bring
• A great many walks in the local area, some starting from the doorstep. From 30 minute strolls to all-day hill walks and local Munros.
• Copious amounts of information about the local and not so local area: from walking maps (all grades of walking) through to sites to visit, day trips, nearby amenities, services, culture, food shopping and restaurants
• Provision of all bed linen & towels
• Hand soap, shower gel, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, multi-surface cleaner, tea towels, hand towels, dish clothes, toilet rolls, kitchen roll – all in plentiful supply.
• Unlimited logs for the wood burner
• Handmade coffee tables, bedside, lamps, clocks, and other fittings by Steve the owner
• Walking poles, binoculars & umbrellas
• Steve and Kirsty, and their absolute desire to welcome and help you enjoy your holidays at Lettoch
• Sorry but we do not allow pets
• We're very sorry but the Cow Sheds are strictly for 2 adults only and not suitable for children under the age of 14
We really enjoyed our stay. The Cow Shed was fab. We also had a tour of Cow Shed 2 which looked equally lovely. No issues at all and nothing really to improve. We will definitely be back. Just wish there were more high quality places like it for couples in Scotland!
We had another fantastic break at The Cow Shed. Steve and Kirsty were perfect hosts and the cottage was just how we remembered it, with everything we needed for a short break. Definitely no complaints and looking to book our next visit.
Perfect! Our second stay here . Faultless : such attention to detail . Lovely views from sitting area, a true home from home . Peaceful and relaxing.Steve and Kirsty are perfect hosts , available and friendly but in no way intrusive. Great information in cottage about walks and cycle trails. Highly recommended.
Cottage Overview: The Essentials
• 40” TV with soundbar, Freesat, Blu-Ray Player and free wifi
• Wash room with washing machine & tumble dryer
• Kitchen – induction hob & electric oven, microwave, fridge, countertop freezer, small dishwasher, toaster, kettle
• Bathroom – very good electric shower
• Large one-bedroom cottage for two
• Open plan living and kitchen area
• Decking with seating and views looking south and west
• Super kingsize bed, which can be slit into two full size singles
• Log Burner
• Full central heating (which you control)